Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Emancipation of me

My road has been tough as you already know, I set out to find myself, find me under all the mess I've made. My process had to start with a new creation, a new beginning of me.I needed a make over, one that would show my progress as well as remember the mistakes that I made to cause such a need for change. I wanted to do it without drugs, alcohol,women, or any other vise that had derailed me and continued to distract me from this emancipation. It's been four years sense I've started my journey, this process of change. I went from a street thug,drug dealing,drug using,womenizing jerk with a super man ego to a deminished, humbled servant and friend on a crusade to help those in distress. I now walk proud because of my assistants as well as my accomplishments.I went from an Inmate with prison green and brown to the Student Government President,I traded in my bags of cocaine for a National Coca cola Scholarship,The National Deans List,and various other awards to be used as my weapons for success.You can know longer refer to me as an inmate but Who's Who of American College Students.I started this journey with only one thing in mind "The Emancipation Of Me"

No comments: