Friday, April 13, 2007

Good-Bye, My Love

This is to say bye, I'm through getting high.
You controlled my behavior,
I thought you were my savior.
I became addicted to you,
I thought you were cool.
Anywhere you took me, I wen,
Everything I had, I spent.
I cared for no one but you,
whatever you said, I would do.
You were the love of my life,
yet you cause me only strife.
You took me near dead,
you put me in everyones bed.
You were my lord,
I was your whore.
So, good-bye addiction,
you're no longer my infliction.
In me you shall stay, but
I will fight you every day.
To you I just say so long,
with you I never belonged.
I want hope,
you gave me dope.

Written by: Kathy McWilliams
Age: 45
Used for 33 years
I was near dead when I found the program.
I have been clean for 66 days.

Congraulations, you are a blessing.
Thank you for allowing me to post this on my site
Keep writting,
Ron Eddings

No comments: