Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Crackle of The White Rock

It's time my friend to open your eyes and see
what the crackle of the white rock has done to the
It's taken it's time and damaged you're mind
it's now twisted, polluted, blackend and fried
Your personality is two faced
Your manhood has been stripped
For the crackle of the white rock has sent you on a trip
A far journey you've taken through the land of thick smoke
It's kept you in the closet and praying you choke
You see it has no feelings it just make you the joke
The crackle of the white rock just draws you in
It makes you hate yourself and causes you to loose your friends
It's a powerful thing just waiting for your destruction
cause once it's grabbed you
you can no longer function
Not in your right mind with commen sense
For the crackle of the white rock leaves you no defense
So it's time my friend to open your eyes and see
The crackle of the white rock is your worse enemy
It's killing not only you, but me
cause I'm trying to be there for you my friend every day
But you are lying
hurting me and it's slowly pushing me away
I love you
but don't like you
and it's scary to say
But the crackle of the white rock has me feeling this way
So please try to fight it
Try to pull away
Get help for yourself
Kneel down and pray
Kill the crackle of the white rock
Now
Today
Please

The End

By Velma Byrd Eddings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Eddings I found this poem to be and inspiration and feel that it will touch the hearts of many addicted and not addicted to this lethal drug. Your stories about your struggles are like non other I've encountered. Please continue your journey, you are an advocate to all who know your pain. Good luck and God bless you and your family.