Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pursuit of Happiness

I went to the movies today and saw pursuit of happiness. I was moved by this movie to the point that I felt the need to write this little piece.
We all have some sort of cross to bear in our life but how we deal with our burdens usually affects the outcome of how our life goes. I for one have had a time trying to get my life in order sense coming out of prison. I have suffered some major setbacks and I have had to watch my wife become the bread winner as I struggled for my life.
The movie taught me a brave lesson that I will began to take very seriously. I pledge to fight for my life, to take chances and go after my dream no matter how many let downs I encounter. We have not just an obligation to our children to allow them the opportunity to enjoy life but we have a obligation to ourselves to live as best we can with what we have at our disposal. I challenge each reader to start today as I have to explore your full potential and take disappointment in stride because one day there will be light at the end of the tunnel. God bless you all and remember to never stop loving yourself. When it looks like the fight is over is when the fight begins.
See You,
Ron Eddings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.